Re: Sun translation content

Well to be honest i havn't nother really with ILUG, i know there had being
a project ran through them to do Mandrake before, but the Irish
translation of Gnome had been basically dead since 2000 so i didn't
bother, though i should have really. Well as for Peig thank god i didn't
have to do that in school, but to be honest alot of it is small enough
work so yeah don't need to be literally genius. Especially since i have
done Irish since the Leaving and i didn't think i was confident to do IT
through Irish here in Galway lol

Paul

"There is no greater sorrow then to remember times of happiness when
miserable" -- Dante "The Inferno"