Re: Error in msgmerge on gnome-glossary

"Freedom matters"
Hi,

> It would help if you can provide more info on error messages, the exact
> msgstr, or provide links to the files so that others can test it.
>
> Abel

    I am attaching the po file for gnome-glossory. It contains no translations.   Also attached are the my compendium file, and the pox(Resultent) file.

I got no error message while doing msgmerge. But the translations obtained are not in malayalam.

   Please mail me what to do when you sort out the problem.

---------Regards
           SajithVK--------
http://www.linuxmail.org/