Re: source code for generating status page

El jue, 24-07-2003 a las 14:41, pclouds escribió:
> Hi,

Hi

> Can you tell me where to get the code for generating the status pages?

The one that is used now is not available, I could send it but It's a
really bad piece of software and I prefer that nobody see it (It's a
really big hack).

I'm uploading the new better source code at gnome-i18n/status at
cvs.gnome.org

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente