Re: Farsi team

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 10:45:57 GMT, Abbaz Izad wrote:

> I have tried to track Persian Language coordinator for sometimes
> without any success!
>
> If he has left the project, how can I continue his work, where to
> submit my translations?

I would appreciate a little time for replying emails. Your email to me
on the subject is dated 21 Jul 2003 09:54:32 +0200, and you decided that
I'm unreachable after less than 27 hours...

I'll email you with the details of the translation work. Welcome on
board!

Roozbeh,
the current Persian translation coordinator