gnome-applets wheater applet strings

Hi Kevin!
I couldn't figure out your mail address, thanks to Hema Seetharamaiah
who pointed it out. Please include it in your ChangeLog entries.
But let's stick to the point:
I noted that you reverted a couple (if not all) of the 2.3.x changes to
the weather applet. By that, you added/changed hundret (~300) of strings
marked for translation. Is the current state of the strings consistent
or will the string changes from 2.3 get re-merged (like some other
gweather stuff) so that our recent efforts aren't lost?
Thanks in advance!

regs,
 Chris