[Fwd: 2.2 schedule slipping a week]

See the mail below if you haven't read it already. You still have some
time to get translations into CVS for GNOME 2.2.0.

Please note though that even though the mail mentions the Monday 3rd
date, the tarballs for final GNOME 2.2.0 will usually be cut earlier
(and in some cases probably also have been cut already).

But if your translations don't end up in time for the GNOME 2.2.0
packages, they will end up in GNOME 2.2.1 or the release after that, and
so on, so please keep committing updated GNOME 2.2 translations to CVS.

Christian

Hey all,

Due to some last minute bugs in both the software and release process, we're
slipping the 2.2 schedule by a week. The updated schedule is already posted
on dotplan:

  http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/schedule/

That means: Final translations, documentation and bugfixes *must* be in this
Monday's [1] tarballs for final release on Wednesday.

Thanks,

- Jeff

[1] Due by the end of Monday 3rd around the entire world. If we happen to
get everything in order before Monday runs out, great. ;-)

--
    100% Pure Slashdot Wisdom: "Source code gives a whole new meaning to
                              free software."