Re: about the status of translations

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 01:21:13AM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > 	I see on http://www.gnome.org/i18n/ that the romanian language seems to
> > be unsuported.(less than 50% translated).
> > 	Well this is not true, for gnome-2.0-core we have 78.17% (that means
> > partially suported, right ?), and for gnome-2.2-core we have 85% (that
> > means full suport, correct ?)
> > 	So if you could please change the romanian status on that web page, I
> > would be very pleased. :))
> Hmm, I thought the gnome-i18n folks were keeping this up to date.  Guys,
> are you still keeping this current?  Thanks,

Well, things change so quickly that it's hard to keep it up to date.

I'll talk to menthos about it. If he wants and shows me how to do it, I
can help him maintain the list.

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/