Re: How to use GNOME cvs as a translator

ons 2003-01-22 klockan 21.20 skrev Sander Vesik:
> Shouldn't this become a tutorial that lives on developer.gnome org that
> the i18n-pages can link to?

Sure. I have had a plan for a bit more complete document with not just
cvs instructions but also po format basics and different things to think
about in general when translating, but I have little time and know
absolutely nothing about Docbook (I'll use XHTML in the mean time). But
eventually. :-)

All help, both with content, suggestions for content, and
docbookification, is of course welcome.