Re: seahorse translations not loading

ons 2003-01-22 klockan 19.13 skrev Jacob Perkins:
> > Jose noticed this too, the other day. I helped him track the problem
> > down, (well, I had to go, but there was an obvious error in
> > configure.in / main.c). Didn't he contact you?
>
> Yes, and I fixed main.c, but Jose said that it still didn't work.  Do you
> have a working setup you can commit to cvs or send as a patch?

<bugzilla_commercial>
Do you have a GNOME bugzilla bug report for this? A bugzilla bug report
is usually an effective way of submitting patches, making sure everyone
involved is notified (better than a crowded mailing list), and keeping
track of what has been done and when the issue is resolved. :-)
</bugzilla_commercial>