Will ggv be part of the 2.2 release?

Will ggv be part of the GNOME 2.2 Desktop release?
Dotplan[1] says it won't, but the "tarballs due" mails[2,3] say it will
be. Or am I just reading these mails wrong?

The reason I ask is that there recently was an unnanounced string change
in ggv[4], and ggv is listed in the "core" translation status page[5],
and I wonder if this listing is correct and if we should be worried by
this unannounced string change w.r.t. string freeze.

Christian

[1] http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/modules/
[2] http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2003-January/msg00019.html
[3] http://lists.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2003-January/msg00226.html