(no subject)

I want to start a new team for Uighur[ug] .but I don¡¯t know how to begin. Firstly, I want to translate the gnome-desktop to Uighur. I don¡¯t have the corresponding fontset , so I must create font file. Could you share me some time to send message to me about how to begin to translating and where I can find free program to create Uighur font file to correctly display Uighur letter in linux.I email is miaochen_75@sohu.com. Thank you very much