Re: [Sodipodi-list] Upcoming sodipodi 0.29 release
- From: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- To: "jose antonio s.a." <developer telefonica net>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>,sodipodi-list lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: [Sodipodi-list] Upcoming sodipodi 0.29 release
- Date: 19 Jan 2003 02:56:24 +0100
sön 2003-01-19 klockan 02.36 skrev jose antonio s.a.:
> I've translate sodipodi to spanish, i've serious problems with
> English Spanish
> "_Open" "Abrir"
> "_Quit" "Salir"
> My idea:
> "_Open" "Abrir Ctrl-_O"
> "_Quit" "Salir Ctrl-_Q"
Why would you want to do this?
> Another idea:
> "_Open" "_Abrir "
> "_Quit" "_Salir"
> then you have differen shortcuts
Yes, but perhaps shortcuts that are actually memorable and usable in
your language; shortcuts that fit with the actual terminology that's
used in the interface. You should perhaps have a look at what access
keys other localized applications use for these entries, both in GNOME
and on environments like MacOS and Windows localized into your language,
and see if you can use the same access keys if they look reasonable.
Are you subscibed to firstname.lastname@example.org? We've discussed this some
times in the past. I've written up my opinion on this topic on some of
] [Thread Prev