Re: new statuspages on cvs.gnome.org

El sáb, 18-01-2003 a las 16:05, Tino Meinen escribió:
> On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 00:07, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
>
> > Well, I think that the new status pages could be uploaded to
> > developer.gnome.org (Look at http://www.gnome-db.org/~gnome-i18n it has
> > now all modules). The actual build has some errors that (I think) are
> > fixed already so. Could I use the new pages for the next update of the
> > status pages? (I will add gtetrinet)
>
> I think it is more wise to postpone this for two weeks, and do this
> after GNOME-2.2 is released.
> The status-pages is a valuable tool and (some) other pages depend on the
> present format  (http://gnome-nl.sourceforge.net/status_gnome2.2.php )

It has been delayed until GNOME 2.2 release. I forgot to tell you it
here, sorry.

You can play with new status pages at www.gnome-db.org i will update it
every day to test the program and fix any bug I see.

Also, I have planned a new feature that stores all status inside .xml
files so other pages like yours could get the status and only render the
data as you want.

Cheers.