Re: Gtetrinet now on cvs.gnome.org

El sáb, 18-01-2003 a las 00:18, Marcel Telka escribió:
> On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 12:07:32AM +0100, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > >
> > > We need to wait for Carlos to give us the green light for adding stuff
> > > to the status pages again. :)
> > >

> > Well, I think that the new status pages could be uploaded to
> > developer.gnome.org (Look at http://www.gnome-db.org/~gnome-i18n it has
> > now all modules). The actual build has some errors that (I think) are
> > fixed already so. Could I use the new pages for the next update of the
> > status pages? (I will add gtetrinet)
>
> Some stats counts over 100 % :-(.

I know it. It only happens with modules that have problems creating its
.pot file.

It's already fixed, look at what I said "The actual build has some
errors..."

> Examples:
> 1. http://www.gnome-db.org/~gnome-i18n/gnome-2.2/sk/index.html
>    developer-app: translated = 298.78 %
> 2. http://www.gnome-db.org/~gnome-i18n/gnome-2.2/index.html
>    Slovak (sk): translated + fuzzy + untransaled = 102.64 %

Enter inside that group and when you see the list of  modules  you will
see some modules that shows an "inf" instead of the % translated (those
modules have a bad POTFILES.in). That error should be fixed now, but the
update takes about 2 hours.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente