It's now easier than ever to save money when purchasing optical components.

~~~~ IMPORTANT -- IF YOU ARE IN THE OPTICS INDUSTRY PLEASE READ ~~~~
          It's now easier than ever to save money when purchasing optical components.
HOW TO CUT MANUFACTURING COSTS $ OF YOUR OPTICAL COMPONENTS
It is difficult to be paying expensive manufacturing "overhead" without weakening your market competitiveness and bottom
line.  And with ongoing "price pressures" from growing global competition, you must make significant reductions in your
manufacturing costs.

The cost breakdown for an Optical Component is divided into material, labor, and equipment-related content.   And the
principal penalty you must pay for a "poor yield" is scrap and rework.

Worldwide Optics has been manufacturing overseas for 16 years because we understand these "price pressures" and
ever-increasing "overhead" costs.   We have our own representatives living there that speak the "language" and know the
"culture."   Buying Optics direct with no middlemen, nonsense, or hassle is what we are all about.  We work with a wide
variety of optical manufacturers who have expertise in certain areas to get the quality, delivery, and pricing you desire.
By using all of our manufacturers, we are able to offer you a competitive price product made by people with experience.

You spend your time developing new products that are technologically ahead of your competitors while we deliver directly to
you with superior:
*PDQ = PRICING, DELIVERY, QUALITY

We offer Micro Optics as small as 0.8 mm, polished sapphire windows, prisms, beamsplitters, cubes, achromats, lenses,
cylinders, wave plates, windows, custom glass blowing for glass to metal seals, Brewster tubes, capsules, various other
specialty components, a wide range of optical coatings: including high-reflective, anti-reflective, and percent
transmissions.

Photonics for OEM Industries: Bio-Medical, Research, Electro-Optics, Laser, Micro Engineering, Micro Fabrication, Digital
Imaging, Fiber Optics, and Micro Optics

If you are ready to see how Worldwide Optics can save you money email your request for proposal or print with your
specifications, quantity requirements, and delivery releases to: optics@worldwideoptics.com or fax to 719-559-0955 and we
will promptly respond with a Quote direct from our manufacturing plants.

We look forward to working with you on your next Optical Component order.

Why Pay More? Buy your OPTICAL COMPONENTS DIRECT
http://www.worldwideoptics.com
Toll Free: 800.818.2244
Fax: 719-559-0955
Email: optics@worldwideoptics.com