Re: proposed string change in gedit

ons 2003-01-15 klockan 23.17 skrev James Willcox:
> What do you guys think about gedit adding a string in order to fix
> #102543?

As I mentioned in the report, the missing tooltip doesn't seem terribly
important at this point; it's not immediately visible and we're getting
very close to release and all that. But, after all, it's a bug fix and
if the release team approves, then I think it's ok. It's only one string
after all, and bugfixes are important.

If you get approval, please also notify after
you've committed, so that translators know when to update. Thanks.