Re: proposed string change in gedit

ons 2003-01-15 klockan 23.17 skrev James Willcox:
> What do you guys think about gedit adding a string in order to fix
> #102543?

As I mentioned in the report, the missing tooltip doesn't seem terribly
important at this point; it's not immediately visible and we're getting
very close to release and all that. But, after all, it's a bug fix and
if the release team approves, then I think it's ok. It's only one string
after all, and bugfixes are important.

If you get approval, please also notify gnome-i18n@gnome.org after
you've committed, so that translators know when to update. Thanks.