Re: proposed string change in gedit
- From: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- To: James Willcox <jwillcox cs indiana edu>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: proposed string change in gedit
- Date: 16 Jan 2003 04:26:29 +0100
ons 2003-01-15 klockan 23.17 skrev James Willcox:
> What do you guys think about gedit adding a string in order to fix
As I mentioned in the report, the missing tooltip doesn't seem terribly
important at this point; it's not immediately visible and we're getting
very close to release and all that. But, after all, it's a bug fix and
if the release team approves, then I think it's ok. It's only one string
after all, and bugfixes are important.
If you get approval, please also notify firstname.lastname@example.org after
you've committed, so that translators know when to update. Thanks.
] [Thread Prev