Re: fontilus and the font capplet

Well that might be true, but for the translators their is nothing more
irritating that having semi translated packages in the distributions,
with strings that cannot be translated anywhere.

Well Red Hat is not just one vendor, it is also a huge GNOME supporter.
This is like a little favor.

And we have to remember that a lot of people is going to use the GNOME
2.2 as distributed by Red Hat.

--Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth@gnu.org>