Re: Help making inside /po

Chema Celorio <> writes:

> [I'm not on the mailing list, please CC: me on the replies]

>>From looking at az.po, there are duplicated messages in those lines,
> however there are not in ximian-menus.pot.
> Any help would be appreciated.

You can try to run msguniq on the affected file.  If translations are
different, concatenation and fuzzy marking will take place.  Specifying
--use-first you can avoid this feature.

For more info try

    msguniq --help

-- (work) / (home):              |                            |      ,__o
Free Translation Project:                                |    _-\_<,             |   (*)/'(*)