Re: Proposed patch breaking string freeze
- From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- To: Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Proposed patch breaking string freeze
- Date: 12 Jan 2003 16:22:21 +1300
On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 23:29, Christian Neumair wrote:
> Hi there!
> I just prepared a patch which fixes a few really minor issues in
> Please have a look at bug 103084 and tell me whether it is ok to commit
> the attached patch.
This has nothing to do with gnome-i18n or the release team. This is
gnome-panel HEAD, i.e. gnome-panel 2.3.1. GNOME 2.2 development is on
the gnome-2-2 branch where panel-menu-bar.c doesn't exist.
] [Thread Prev