Re: Request for string additions in theme capplet
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- Cc: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>,gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Request for string additions in theme capplet
- Date: 07 Jan 2003 23:40:16 +0100
On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 14:02, Christian Rose wrote:
> tis 2003-01-07 klockan 02.21 skrev Seth Nickell:
> > To address the following bug:
> > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=102274
> > I'd like to request permission to add two new strings to
> > gnome-control-center in order to create a new theme definition file for
> > the GNOME default themes.
> >From the translator perspective, I think this is ok. This sounds very
> much needed. Thanks for letting us know.
Then it's OK with me too. Technically this might be a feature addition
but maybe we can just think of it as a feature that doesn't work yet.
Maybe someone else has a stronger opinion.
] [Thread Prev