Re: gnome-control-center string freeze breakage
- From: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- Cc: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>, seth cvs gnome org,GNOME Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-control-center string freeze breakage
- Date: 06 Jan 2003 15:28:00 -0800
Oops, that string shouldn't be marked for translation at all... Its only
used internally, I just typed the _( out of habit, sorry about that.
On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 08:46, Christian Rose wrote:
> mån 2003-01-06 klockan 17.21 skrev Jonathan Blandford:
> > > This seems to be the commit in
> > > capplets/theme-switcher/gnome-theme-manager.c that caused the string
> > > change:
> > This looks like an actual mistake. That '\n' is wrong anyway. I'd like
> > to revert it back. Hopefully it won't affect too much, anyway.
> I was wrong before - there already is a "Custom theme" message, but not
> a "Custom Theme" one with a capital T. So if "Custom Theme" should be
> used (which I guess it should), it will still be one new message.
> Thus, please let gnome-i18n know once you've done the change, so
> translators know when to update.
] [Thread Prev