number of gdm2 strings

Hi,

I am a bit confused about the number of gdm2 strings to be translated. The
pot file from the web page
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.2/PO/gdm2.HEAD.pot)
shows 564 strings to be translated, but after I checked out gdm2 module
from CVS and ran `intltool-update --pot` it produces a pot file with 562
strings. As Bengali translation team member Progga has translated these
562 strings, I am inclined to check it in. Should I go ahead and do
that?

Also I remember the string freeze for gdm2 was broken twice, but any idea
why the CVS's head version is not showing these two when the web page is?

thanks,
Taneem

Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is
responsible for everything he does.
				- Sartre