Re: Plurals and ngettext

lör 2003-02-22 klockan 23.08 skrev Havoc Pennington:
> > Actually, yes, it was. You just aren't subscribed to the i18n list where
> > this happened.
>
> Why are we deciding a code issue purely on the translators' list,
> especially when start of thread was crossposted to this list?

Nothing was "decided" on the gnome-i18n list. There was a side thread
about different plural forms, and what's used in KDE, that wasn't
crossposted, but nothing related to actually deciding anything.
It's difficult to get people to respond to both lists, I've tried to do
so where possible in my replies, as with this mail.

> So what is the plan?

No objections so far. Would be great to hear some if people have them.