Re: Plurals and ngettext

I thought for a while after I sent out a couple of info and I realized
that I was wrong for not showing confidence on our future direction.

> From: hiura@openi18n.org (Hideki Hiura)
> > Would it be ok to assume that using this feature in upcoming GNOME
> > releases is a safe go anyway?
> At least for the OpenI18N 1.2 compliant plarforms...

I should have said that I already took care of making this feature as
a part of de jure standard, instead of being an implementation variant,
and also took care of its originator(Sun) already to adopt this
feature on their recent product lines, so theoretically nothing will
prevent us from moving to using this feature in upcoming GNOME releases.

I would say go for it!

--
hiura@{freestandards.org,OpenI18N.org,li18nux.org,unicode.org,sun.com}
Chair, OpenI18N/Open Internationalization Initiative, http://www.OpenI18N.org