Re: Additional language entries in gdm

Kaixo!

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 05:21:09PM +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> The attached patch (against gdm2 HEAD) should deal with the bug reports
> you listed. In one case, I couldn't quite correctly cut'n'paste the

Kannada locale is wrong, it should be "kn_IN" and not "ka_KA" (ka language
code is for Georgian, Kannada is kn. KA country code is not attributed afaik;
IN is India).

Note that kn_IN is not yet bundled with GNU libc.

Thanks

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]

PGP signature