Re: how to change team coordinator

mån 2003-02-03 klockan 12.35 skrev Mohammad DAMT:
> I would like to join i18n for Indonesian language.

Great! Welcome!

> I have contacted
> Priyadi Iman Nurcahyo, the current coordinator. Unfortunately Priyadi
> Iman Nurcahyo has decided to quit the team. So now
> the Indonesian team has no coordinator (which also has no members yet).
>
> Is there anything I should do?
> btw I cc this mail to Priyadi's email.

Ok. Are you volunteering to start a new Indonesian team? In that case,
Priyadi, do you approve of this?
Mohammad, in case you want to be the new team coordinator and Priyadi
does approve or doesn't reply in a week from now on, please send a new
team announcement as mentioned in
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html#starting.
Thanks! :)