Re: status of irish team

Well if the current team is out of circulation yeah i'll volunteer.
Hopefully it'll improve my written Irish lol. I havn't really written in
Irish since about 1999 when i finished High-School, but my spoken irish is
fairly good.Anyway Mongol going from 0% to 100% in translation in such a
short time has given me inspiration ;)

Paul Duffy

"There is no greater sorrow then to remember times of happiness when
miserable" -- Dante "The Inferno"