stock calendar bug ?

Kaixo!

There is a problem when the stock calendar is launched in a RTL environment;
the small arrows around the month and date doesn't work as expected.

The arrows to the right should decrease the month/year, those to the left
should increase it (that is, inverse behaviour than LTR).

The columns are placed right to left, but I have no idea if that is
correct behaviour or not, but isn't the calendar layout defined
by the locale ? (the locale definition files of the glibc allow for
that).

Thanks.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]

PGP signature