Re: Fields in GTP status pages

El mié, 31-12-2003 a las 13:11, Ole Laursen escribió:
> Görkem Çetin <gorkem@bahcesehir.edu.tr> writes:
>
> > While checking out
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.6/tr/extras/index.html,
> > I was puzzled that 'module' and 'path' fields are almost identical.
> >
> > Is 'path' field really necessary? I'm using a 1024x768 screen
> > resolution and Mozilla cannot render the whole page - I have to use
> > the slider bar to see the graph located on the very right hand side.
> > If this path field is omitted, than there's a very high probability
> > that the page fits on a standard 1024x768 monitor.
>
> There's already a bug in bugzilla.gnome.org about it which I filed. I
> think Carlos is going to/has already fixed it for the next revamp of
> the status pages. But I guess he has had too much else to do lately to
> work on that revamp.

The "revamp" is done with 1024x768 resolution in mind, you can see it at
http://carlos.pemas.net/GNOME/l10n/

I'm working on it, but it's not my priority now. Until the GNOME 2.6
freeze date I'm trying to improve GNOME, when we start the freeze
period, I will focus all my energies to finish status pages.

Cheers.
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente