Coordinators guidelines?

Is there a guideline for coordinators anywhere on the website? I'm sick
of not having a reference to check my behavior with, or refer to it when
I think i'm doing the right thing. Say some guy says I'm a
blood-drinking tyrant as a coordinator. How can i know if it's true?

To get back to pratical details, I'm mostly using what "nformation For
Maintainers of GNU Software" is saying, and most specifically

   http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain_3.html
   http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain_11.html

For example, when someone sends a translation to me for check-in that
has problems, I let the person know about the problems and ask her/him
to fix it and resend, instead of doing the fix myself. Am I right in
doing so?

roozbeh