Evolution HEAD in status pages

Gnome translators, and Evolution hackers,

What do you feel about including Evolution HEAD in translation status
pages, instead of the current 1.4 branch (this includes modules gal,
gtkhtml and evolution).

Changes in 1.4 are sufficiently minor that I think we don't need to
care much about it anymore, and 2.0 was proposed for inclusion in
Gnome 2.6, which, if accepted, would enlarge Gnome 2.6 desktop by some
4k strings itself.  That's the reason I think it's really important to
get translators' attention as soon as possible (and inclusion in
status pages is the best way to do that).

On a similar note, even those who have translated Evolution 1.4 would
already have some work to do -- HEAD contains around 700 new or
changed messages, and this will probably grow as a result of either
bounty work, or further UI development.

Tell me if I missed anything, but these are the modules I think of:
 - evolution (from evolution-1-4-branch to HEAD)
 - evolution-data-server (new module)
 - gtkhtml (from evolution-1-4-branch to HEAD)
 - gal (from evolution-1-4-branch to HEAD)

Since Evolution hackers know better how stable current strings are,
and whether it would be a wasted effort if one would update
translation right now, I'm CCing to evolution-hackers list.

Cheers,
Danilo