Re: intltool 0.28 is available

Oh yes, now I remember that Malcolm mentioned this bug to me.

There is a bug in bugzilla about it. The case is that the 'arguments' of
the xml tags get moved around from time to time since there is no
promise on that.

ie. these two tags are equal in xml:

<test arg1="abe" arg2="ko">
<test arg2="ko" arg1="abe">

I need to either make sure that they are always written as arg1,arg2,...
argN or let the test handle this.

Cheers, Kenneth