Re: Hi GTP!

Welcome! Fun to see that Novell is moving right along. A good tip is
that if you have any translation questions, Christian Rose is likely the
one to ask.

Also, take a look at

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/translator.html

if you haven't already; that's the basics for anyone translating
anything for GNOME. I'm sure Christian will chime in with more
information than you ever knew you wanted in this field. :)

--

Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Tel.    +46-046 222 8588             Dr. Janne Morén (mr)
Home:   +46-046 211 4973             Dept. of Cognitive Science
Fax:    +46-046 222 9758             Kungshuset, Lund
                                     S-222 22 Lund, Sweden