Exciting translator stories for release notes

Ok, fellow translators, apparently, we've managed to misguide the
release team to include some i18n info in the official release notes
for Gnome 2.4, so we're considering making it a bit more spectacular.

The idea is to provide one or two "interesting" stories of how a
certain translating team performed, and achieved what they did. Because
of this, I'd limit the entries to all the supported languages (every
language with 80%+ translated 'essential' strings prior to Gnome 2.4
release -- 25 languages at the moment), but if you're translating to a
partially supported language (50%-80%), and have a wonderful story to
share, please don't be sidetracked, and do post it.

I'm not sure on the criteria for choosing the story, but I'd go for
making it an "open voting" on this mailing list. I'd suggest making the
stories replies to this message, with subject clearly indicating a
language (eg. using a language code), and votes for any particular
story as replies to stories, preferably including more info in either
subject or contents (because some non-gnome ;-) mail clients use the
incorrect 'in-reply-to' header).

I'll post a sample Serbian translation team story, but I'm not setting
the style or anything -- feel free to write your own story as you see
fit.

I'm looking forward to all the great stories that are behind the
translation teams -- don't hesitate to write a couple of lines on all
the ups and downs you experienced.

If all the stories come up interesting, I'm hoping we can get a
paragraph or two for every supported language.

Cheers,
Danilo