Re: Remove glossary from status page?

tor 2003-08-21 klockan 14.52 skrev Abel Cheung:
> > Also, whenever the glossary has been discussed, I remember Sun people
> > have always been eager to hear suggestions for improvement.
>
> Certainly, it badly needs improvement.

What kind of improvement?

> > So before any drastic actions are done to the glossary, it would perhaps
> > be useful to suggest improvements first.
>
> Drastic? I'm suggesting that glossary be temporarily removed from status
> pages, until some better infrastructure (perhaps incorporating current
> Sun glossary) is done. Nothing other than that.

Ideally, we'd want the module content of the status pages to change as
little as possible, because a lot of people depend on these pages. Also,
when things have been "temporarily" removed in the past, experience
shows that it was often forgotten and never added back.

So I see no reason to temporarily remove the glossary. We don't remove
other modules from the status pages while they are being developed, so I
don't see why the glossary would need to be removed while it was
improved.