Re: Gnopernicus

tis 2003-08-19 klockan 11.00 skrev Artur Flinta:
> In gnopernicus, in file gnopi/gnopi_files/Braille_Settings/
> braille_mapping.glade2.h there is a tab "Position Switches" but I think
> it should be called "Position Sensors". Then the name will be more
> accurate to the content.

Please always post bug reports about messages to Bugzilla; then the
developers will often see them, something they often won't if it's
posted to gnome-i18n:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnopernicus&keywords=string,GNOMEVER2.3

You might want to tell the list about the bug number your report got,
though, so other translators can also follow the progress with the
issue.