Errors in status pages

It seems that POT file is not correctly generated for drgeo (it's most
easily noticed where there is no drgeo translation, like in Serbian
status pages; I get a yellow stripe that indicates that there are "no
messages").

Perhaps someone should look into this (there is a yesterday's POT file,
but something has broken in the mean time, obviously).

At the same time, I used a Manx Gaelic team pages ("gv" -- because they
have the least translations) to check if there are any other errors.

There is problem also with gnome-system-tools (since 2003-08-11), gal
(from evolution-1-4-branch; no POT file at all) and gtkhtml (evolution-
1-4-branch, 2003-08-12).

So, a final list of modules which have problems is:
- gnome-system-tools
- drgeo
- gal
- gtkhtml

For all of these, it's quite possible that statistics are incorrect.

Cheers,
Danilo