Re: Request for adding files to gnome-applets POTFILES.in

mĺn 2003-08-11 klockan 07.54 skrev Abel Cheung:
> Two files are missing from gnome-applets/po/POTFILES.in:
>
> 	gkb-new/descs.sun/presets.xml.in
> 	gkb-new/descs/presets.xml.in
>
> They were not detected with vanilla intltool 0.26, and only detectable
> with CVS intltool (I committed a patch 3 days ago). Should they be added
> to POTFILES.in? What's the impact if not?

Please do add these files to POTFILES.in as soon as possible -- better
now than later (after all, it seems to be several hundred messages), and
as I understand it these files are already used.

Sigh, yet another sign that a new intltool release is badly needed.