Re: Translators wanted.

lör 2003-08-02 klockan 02.43 skrev John Darrington:
> I'm looking for translators for a new(ish) gtk+2 puzzle game.
> For those of you who don't know it, it's at
> http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/rubik/grubik.html
>
> There's not a lot of strings to translate (about 40).  I've currently got
> translators for German and Danish.  I'm keen to get more translations, before
> I make a new release (hopefully within a week or two).
>
> If anyone is interested in helping out, visit
> http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/rubik/localisation.html

Have you considered using the Translation Project? There's a lot of
advantages using a translation project, one of them being maximum
exposure to many translators at once, among many other advantages.

You can read more about the advantages at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/developer.html#tp
and how to sign up for using it for your application on
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/maintainers.html.

Thanks,