Re: Swedish statistics

Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com> writes:

> > BTW, some of the modules on the extras page I don't even know. Are
> > "dedit", "gdl" and "gnome-build" still alive? Isn't "pong" dead?
>
> Perhaps it is. Can you get that confirmed? Any help in cleaning out
> confirmed dead modules is welcome.

Well, upon investigation gdl seems to stand for GNOME Devtools
Libraries, used by anjuta2 and friends. And gnome-build seems to be a
tool for generating build systems for applications, also for Anjuta.
Both have been changed recently. Perhaps they should be moved to the
developer-app page?

I've sent out queries regarding dedit and pong.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/