Re: gnome-i18n digest, Vol 1 #1058 - 8 msgs

   Hello!

Unfortunatly, I cannot update the 3 modules that are missing to get 100% for
Portuguese (Balsa, gnome-pilot and gcompris) as they are maintained by other
persons that still "own" them...

So, the 2 days Portuguese was in 1st place were the glory moments for my
work. I now must remain second...

In between, I started looking for other projects and Freeciv (that will have
a full GTK2 interface for release 1.14.1) will have a complete and revised
Portuguese translation on the 1.14.1 launch, next month :) The current
release translation is 3 years old...

Well... 2.4 pages are up, so I guess I must come back for Gnome! :)

Have fun and thanks for noticing me! ;)

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"