Fw: A special problem for malayalam (ml)

 Hi,

  I am sajith vk, cordinator for malayalam (ml). [Malayalam is the language used in kerala, a state in india]. We have a problem in translation.

  Consider a message 10 out of 100. The oder of integer reverses in malayalam translation [say- out of 100,  10]

   Now consider the c-like message for the above. %d out of %d. If I trnaslate it as "out of %d, %d " it becomes out of 10, 100 which is wrong.

 I think the issue is clear. Please help me to solve the problem?
  The issue may be there for other indian languages too, I am not sure.

           Regards,
           Sajith vk
           <sajith_vk@linuxmail.org>
gnome-i18n@gnome.org