Dead modules?

   Hello!

As I was finishing up the Portuguese translation of GNOME 2.2, I checked in
new files for some modules that had no activity on the main ChangeLog (the
one on the root directory) for some months other than new translation adding
in configure.in.

My question is, then, how sure are we that all modules listed on the Extra
page are still alive? Could it be that some teams are waisting time
translating modules that will not be released any further and so will not
put the new translations on the street?

Another thing... Some modules have a gnome-2 branch. But the HEAD is listed
on the 1.4 Extras page. This makes me wonder... Should we checkin the
gnome-2 translations as UTF-8 and the HEAD as ISO-8859-15 (put here your
code) or both as UTF-8? I've been checking in both as UTF-8, but I'm affraid
I'll break new 1.4 releases...

One last on modules... From the 1.4 modules, which ones are still worth
translating/updating? I feel that I shouldn't waist time with 1.4 modules,
but it seems that at least Sodipodi, Evolution, Galeon and Gnumeric are
still making releases. Are there any others?

Thank you for reading my bla, bla... :) Be Happy!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"