Re: gdm2 string freeze breakage

Hi,

apologies for the inconvenience caused. I was not aware that
the HEAD branch was also the stable branch for this module??
I submitted my patch for review with the gdm maintainer, George
(<jirka@5z.com> and got his approval for the patch before committing.
Regardless, I will be more careful in future. Sorry again.

George,
just so I don't create problems like this in the future; do we need to
tag the gdm2 main branch and have an unstable branch so new stuff can be
added without breaking code/string freezes?

Thanks,
Niall.

--
Niall Power - Sun Microsystems Ireland <niall.power@sun.com>