Re: New team for Punjabi (pa)

On 08 Apr 2003 23:59:24 +0200
Christian Rose <menthos@gnome.org> wrote:

> ons 2002-11-13 klockan 23.56 skrev Christian Rose:
> > ons 2002-11-13 klockan 22.21 skrev G Waraich:
> > > I would like to start a new team for Punjabi localization
> > >
> > > Name of the co-ordinator  Gurupkar Waraich
> > > email of the co-ordinator  waraich@linuxmail.org
> > > website for localization  punjabi-linux.sourceforge.net
> > > (approved site)
> > >
> > > Volunteers  please get in touch so that we can start working.
> >
> > Great! I've added a new team listing on
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html. It should show
> > up shortly. The page
> > http://lcweb.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/englangn.html
> > uses the English name "Panjabi" though, so I used that spelling
> > instead. I hope this was correct.
> >
> > Please ask on this mailing list or on the IRC channel #i18n on
> > irc.gnome.org if you have any questions, need any help, or just
> > want some hints on how to get started.
>
> Hi! How are things going? I cannot find any pa translations in GNOME
> cvs.
> Please respond (to the list) so that we know that the team isn't
> dead.

 Seems team is not active, anyways first the locale & font issues have
to be sorted out.
I am trying to get few ppl intersted & working , maybe by month end
should have someone interested.

Regards
Karunakar

--
Hating people is like burning down your house to get rid of a rat -
Anon

* Indian Linux project    *
* http://www.indlinux.org *