Re: libbonobo / bonobo-activation merge ...

El lun, 07 de 04 de 2003 a las 11:48, Michael Meeks escribió:
> Hi Guys,

Hi

> 	I just did this - and am cleaning up some of the coding ugliness that
> the split was responsible for :-)
>
> 	I'm concerned about all your good work translating things though; how
> can I merge HEAD bonobo-activation/po into HEAD libbonobo/po ? could
> someone help me there ?

For example, you could use msgcat and upload those .pot files to
libbonobo, then send us an email so we can update/review the
translation.

> 	Thanks muchly,

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente