Translation bugs in Bugzilla (the "l10n" product)

I'd like to bring attention to the fact that we now have a wonderful
"l10n" product, with components for almost every language[*] with
support in GNOME, in Bugzilla
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n). This is the
perfect place to report errors in translations, as the bugs will get
automatically assigned to a translator of the particular language.
Likewise, if you as maintainers recieve bug reports about translations,
moving such bugs to this product is a good idea for the same reason.

Thanks to Luis for helping us setting up the product.

Christian

[*] Well, we're not there yet with getting a component for every
language, as not every team coordinator has been reachable, but we're
getting there eventually.