Re: gnome-desktop breanched for 2.2

Op Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:59:28 +0100 (IST) schreef Mark McLoughlin
<mark@skynet.ie>:

> 	I've just branched gnome-desktop. Could you make sure to
> commit translations to both the gnome-2-0 branch and HEAD ?

 Does anyone know when the statuspages are going to be updated to show
 gnome 2.2 status? I mean, GNOME 1.4 is "done" and GNOME 2.0 is almost
 done. The list of branched modules for gnome 2.0 just keeps on growing
 (15 in gnome-core now) and we're loosing track of the CVS HEAD
 development. This is not a short-term problem, but still...

 A third page maybe isn't what we want because of the load on the
 status-scripts. But GNOME 1.4 won't be updated, so we could remove that
 one and give life to the GNOME 2.2 statuspage.

 What are your thoughts on this?

 Kind regards,
 Vincent van Adrighem
--