Is the LingoTeach content bugfree?

Hi,

This message is a special request for internationalisation help, it's not
localisation, and it's not documentation either. But I am sure you can help :)

LingoTeach ( http://www.lingoteach.org ), the free language teaching program,
teaches 15 languages (english, afrikaans, german, chinese, french, hungarian,
gaelic, italian, latin, dutch, portuguese, russian, serbo-croatian, spanish and
swedish). It has a context based dictionary, so a concept is translated into
many languages, and any translation that is added is imediately useful for all
the other users, too. (The 15 languages are only available in the CVS version,
but will be released with the next version.)

I have added many words from FreeDict to LingoTeach automatically a few days
ago, but I don't speak any of these languages, so it is quite possible that
there are mistakes.
It looks to me that it is mostly correct, but I would like the experts to verify
before we release it. The dictionary is here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/lingoteach/lingoteach/data/basic.xml

There are also sentences in there that are not translated yet, for most languages.
Naturally you are free to add new languages too. (We use Pango and utf-8, so we
are supporting shaped script like Arabic, and Indian scripts, etc.)

We are also looking for sound volunteers (Currently we have recordings for
English and German). We require you to be a native speaker to record snippets.

Localisation of the application is done in the Translation Project, within the
lingoteach domain.

Thank you very much and best regards

--reto