Galeon po files and UTF-8

Galeon 2 (galeon HEAD in cvs) is a GNOME2 application and we would like
all po files to be encoded in UTF-8. Currently, this isn't true for:

ca, cs, el, es, eu, gl, hr, hu, it, lt, ms, nn, ro, ru, ta, tr, wa

We would like translators for those languages to convert their
translations in galeon HEAD to UTF-8. If you would rather have me do it,
please send me a mail in private telling that, and I'll do it for you.
For those translations in cvs that still aren't in UTF-8 on Saturday, we
will recode them as UTF-8 anyway.

Please spell "UTF-8" in capitals. Not "utf-8". Currently the ko.po
spells it that way, but it would be great if that could be changed too.